Monday, 17 December 2012

Nesting with sugar and butter

The nesting continues. We live in the same nest and share similar nesting patterns. She is a fellow nester and her name is Lavina. We found 3 holiday baking recipes and took to the kitchen.

Gingerbread cake. Amazing recipe. Amazing flavours- orange zest, ginger, perfect moist texture... And best of all, a burst of pomegranate seed juice every couple of bites.

The recipe was taken from a fellow bloggers website. I am a new fan of hers. She is an amazing writer who writes the words that make up her thoughts; my kind of writer (I do the same!!).

She has stunning photos to accompany her writing and recipes.

I would like to introduce you to Joy, Joy the baker. http://joythebaker.com/

Thanks for the recipe Joy!! It turned out to be a lovely cake.

We also bakes Christmas Biscottis and coconut cookies. All in all- successful Christmas baking!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment