I love my tea cups - you saw the post.
I love my thrifty finds - you saw that one too (hey-it's new to me).
I was in a shop recently and saw two complete and gorgeous china sets. The one on the left was $300 and the other was $450. Ouch. But it's a price to pay for fabulous, classic, full dining set.
They were both stunning - but not until I'm feeling a little more complete myself should I invest in a complete china set. At this point in time - they would probably sit in storage for a couple years. Soon enough though- the day will come where you will be invited over to pour gravy out of my gravy dish onto your potatoes or to drink tea from one of my "matching" teacups!

For years I didn't use my wedding china - I thought it was too good for everyday use, and it was packed away; out of sight, out of mind so when we did have a special dinner I forgot about it! But now I love my expensive Villeroy & Boch Wild Rose china and use it every day!
ReplyDelete