I had such an amazing day today!!!!!!!!!
I have crossed 1.5 things off my bucket list!!!!
Feels amazing!!!
I was invited out to Chilliwack (1.5 hours east of Vancouver) to my aunt and uncles house for two reasons.
Part 1
My uncle is a pilot and he built his own plane from 1991-1998!!!! He took me for a ride in it today!!! Wow wow wow!!! What a thrill!! A smooth takeoff (couldn't even feel it lift off the ground), amazing scenery- fall colours, mountains, rivers, etc., and a beautiful landing!
It was like riding in a toy airplane model! I was and still am smiling from ear to ear! Maybe I was a bird in a past life because I love being in the air! I love the thrill!! Maybe I should work on getting my pilots license?!?!? :) :)













Omg,Farida, that is soooo cool! Fantastic! You should make the second pic down (you in the cockpit,with big, beautiful smile) your profile pic on FB.
ReplyDelete