Thursday, 29 November 2012

Celeb crushes

Never had one really- maybe because I don't watch too much TV nor movies. A shame really - I always wanted to find the time to dedicate to movies.... it's hard for me find that time to put aside, one day! I do like Netflix because I have been exposed to some really neat TV series and International movies... like Luther for example!

There are some people that obsess over the lives of Hollywood Stars! I can't find the time to do this either. I do appreciate good acting and a pretty face, but not enough to go goo-goo ga-ga over someone.  However, I do find it entertaining watching others get to this state of euphoria when fantasizing about their celeb crush!

My aunt for example... she has taken "celeb crush" to a new level and I can't help by find her behaviour entertaining. She makes me laugh! Any information available ever on her celeb crush; she knows it all, and then some.

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ - as a 5 year old you couldn't stop talking about New Kids on the Block, and then as a 11 year old, you couldn't stop talking about Back Street Boys...mum

    ReplyDelete