Thursday, 29 November 2012

Traveling in your own city

I'm feeling the urge to travel again. I am getting restless. It's that nomadic personality feature coming out.

I will be staying put for the next couple months, as far as I know, but there's a few things I do to help fight the urge - and you can too.

One of my favourite part of traveling is going to their local grocery stores to find the neat, unique, and different foods!

I did that last night.

I headed over to Fraser Street where there is a great variety of ethnic grocery stores. I bought a few crazy products to try out, mostly from Asian countries.

There is a fabulous international food store that takes you around the world in a room called Healthy and Happy Living Food Store located at 8490 Granville Street in Marpole. Definitely check it out next time you're in the hood.

*** a must buy when shopping in international food stores or down the international food aisle at SuperStore for example is Rubicon juices. Yum. Tropical. Delicious.







1 comment:

  1. Next time I come over we should totally be tourists in Vancouver and explore!! :) it'll be like we are on holiday!

    ReplyDelete