I had the morning off today! I could have either slept in or taken advantage of the local community centre for an exercise class.
Guess what?
I did both :)
It felt so good to have a little sleep in - waking up when it's light out as opposed to complete darkness. I looked up cardio classes at my local community centre and found a great drop in class at a very reasonable price of $4.74!!!
When it's a miserable fall rainy day, and you can't go for a bike ride or a run- check out your local gym or community centre.
Exercise - it does wonders for the mind, body, and soul.
So so true! I woke up today and really did not feel like going to the gym.....but I went, and I'm glad I did. Getting your sweat on really does do wonders for mindy, body and soul!!
ReplyDelete