I love 'salmon candy' or 'indian candy' which is smoked and candied salmon.
All people, most importantly, tourists should try this. You'll either love it or hate it. I love it, of course :)
Most things I love, especially things that are expensive, I try to replicate. Unfortunately I don't have the proper equipment for this. But if you do.... here's a recipe I found. Remember to bring me some.
If you haven't tried it and you're in the Vancouver region - you can buy it at Granville Island at the fish markets or sometimes in the fresh seafood section of your local grocery store. It's so good.
All people, most importantly, tourists should try this. You'll either love it or hate it. I love it, of course :)
Most things I love, especially things that are expensive, I try to replicate. Unfortunately I don't have the proper equipment for this. But if you do.... here's a recipe I found. Remember to bring me some.
If you haven't tried it and you're in the Vancouver region - you can buy it at Granville Island at the fish markets or sometimes in the fresh seafood section of your local grocery store. It's so good.

Mmmm candied salmon is my fav!!!
ReplyDelete