Friday, 30 November 2012

Finnish Bread... Thanks Google!

Google rocks for recipes!!!

Yo Mr. Search Engine... Show me the mon....RECIPE!!!!

I bought yeast to make pizza dough for my fellow friends a couple of weeks ago. I could have just made a regular pizza with pre-made dough, but my nesting behaviors told me otherwise. So I made pizza dough, with yeast (!), and it turned out fabulous! Not a complete circle, but it was definitely edible!

Instead of buying a pack or 3 of yeast, I bought a jar, hoping one day I will use it again. That day was last Friday. I had milk that was soon to expire, yeast, and my best friend in spice form: cardamom. I put all three in google and voila! Out came my recipe: sweet Finnish bread.

I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that and low and behold......(see pic).

I had to put the finished product to the test... Our family's number one eater, Viktor. Result: PASS!!!! He went back for more!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment