I have decided to come back into the blogging world. I know journals and/or diaries are great to help sort your mental thoughts and keep people sane... and if I had all the time in the world - I would write in one. But I also have loads of cool stuff happening in my life and opinions I want to share that I thought why not just go right online. Whether people choose to read or not - it's your prerogative - But at least I will have a space that I can look back on too and think... "What did I do that year? What thoughts were coming in and out of my mind? What was I APPRECIATING?" Hence the theme of the blog... I am an appreciator of many things - and that's why I chose the theme that I did.
I hope you enjoy the ride with me :) You are now officially my ally :)
I hope you enjoy the ride with me :) You are now officially my ally :)
No comments:
Post a Comment