There are geniuses of all types. A little shout out to food scientists aka chefs.
ET- my knowledgable Montreal friend (whom is originally from B.C. but has officially earned the title of being a Montrealer because she doesn't have to take off her winter jacket when taking the métro- it is like 50 degrees hotter than the outside temperature) took me to a fabulous vegan / vegetarian resto for my dinner; I prefer taking my own food on domestic flights as opposed to expensive, tasteless, airplane food.
She recommended the BLT - vegan style of course. I had no idea what to expect for the bacon alternative and was shocked when I got to the airport waiting room to have a bite..... Smoked coconut!!!!!!! You heard me FG- smoked coconut.
The taste - amazingly delicious!!!!!
Another great recommendation ET- Merci ma belle :)
http://www.auxvivres.com/

A "smoked coconut" - there's a good joke in there somewhere!
ReplyDelete