Saturday, 27 October 2012

Geek to chic

Geek days. We all had them. I had a horrible haircut and neon green hammer pants. I was about 12 or 13. I went through RR and RB's photos when they were young- cutest little things. Big frizzy curly hair, big glasses, killer smiles, matching outfits. Soooooo cute!!!

Monday we are having an office dress up theme... geek day! Glasses and/or plaid shirt!

I think I will play the role- maybe even bust out some suspenders!!!

Now I'm thinking of taking it to a new level, for the next whole year!!!! Hey - I have the teeth accessories, I'm thinking about adding the non-prescription glasses!!! This way- for one whole year I will be a geek. When the braces come off- I will go from geek to chic! Can't wait!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Geek Days - we still have them!

    Love the Geek idea theme at work; awesome!

    Geek for a whole year? I don't think so, Farida! You have that chicness in you that will only overtake you if you stifle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Farida! If anyone can make geek look chic, it's you! You have the creativity AND originality to do it.

    ReplyDelete