If you read my pumpkin pie recipe blog post - you will have noted I am a big fan of spices. Yes - I added 6 different ones to that recipe.
Spice should be added to many areas of your life people, not just your food.
Tomorrow my colleague/friend RR and I will be adding some spice to the workplace. We are working with the public tomorrow side by side. Two spices being added to the mix are..... a sparkly top and high heels! Va va voooom!!!!!!!! Work without spice is like a windy day without kites. A great quote my grandmother's friend EM loves, "Apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze." hehe
I am blessed to work with amazing colleagues.... we are one big happy (for the most part) family - who support each other through the madness.
We do this from time to time: dress day for the girls in the office, plaid shirt day, stripes, colour themes, etc. etc.
Nothing wrong with adding a lil flava' to your 8 to 4s or 9 to 5s :)
Spice should be added to many areas of your life people, not just your food.
Tomorrow my colleague/friend RR and I will be adding some spice to the workplace. We are working with the public tomorrow side by side. Two spices being added to the mix are..... a sparkly top and high heels! Va va voooom!!!!!!!! Work without spice is like a windy day without kites. A great quote my grandmother's friend EM loves, "Apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze." hehe
I am blessed to work with amazing colleagues.... we are one big happy (for the most part) family - who support each other through the madness.
We do this from time to time: dress day for the girls in the office, plaid shirt day, stripes, colour themes, etc. etc.
Nothing wrong with adding a lil flava' to your 8 to 4s or 9 to 5s :)

No comments:
Post a Comment