Thursday, 25 October 2012

Kale

I have to write this post after a little conversation I had with my ex boyfriend who is now a really good friend. You see JZ posted a picture of a lovely looking salad with kale in it and was commenting about how he eats it in smoothies and all sorts of amazing things. And about how it's a super food, loads of nutrients, and all that good stuff.

I tried to take credit for the use of kale in his lovely salad/diet as I was a good influence in his life, health wise. :) hey.... credit taken where credit deserved!

'Apparentlyyyy' it was Mr. Joe Rogan who introduced him to the benefits of kale on one of his podcasts. I beg to differ. ;) I only got the credits for the intro to chard greens.

Incorporate kale into your diet. It is deliciously nutritious. I like to make a smoothie where its taste is masked by other flavorful things: juice, yogurt, fruit, etc.

Also kale chips are an interesting new culinary invention, now trending, as of late.

Recipe links coming soon

PS- when you post a picture of a kale recipe after you marvel over its glory- you know who to give a shout out to ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment